The 1FOMA fiber optical interface is a plug-in module that can be used in the standard single slots of the O9550-A chassis and AM3440-A/B/C chassis. Designed for Loop-O9550 and Loop-AM3440 as an embedded 1 or 4 E1 fiber optical modem, the 1FOMA interface is able to aggregate 1 or 4 E1 channels to single fiber optical interface and connect with Loop-O9310-E1, FOM interface for Loop-AM3440-A/B/C/D, 7FOM interface for O9400R and O9500R.
Note: Although the Fiber Optical Interface serves the same hardware function on O9550 and AM3440, they have different firmware.
- 1 optical interface port (FOM) to connect with remote O9310-E1, FOM interface for AM3440-A/B/C/D, 7FOM interface for O9400R and O9500R.
- Designed for O9550-A and AM3440-A/B/C single slots
- N x 64K bps cross-connection with 4E1 bandwidth
- Performance & Diagnosis
- Performance monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Local Bert and loopback
- 1 + 1 protection function
- FOM ring protection function
- Supports APSD (Auto Power Shutdown)
- Loop View
- Supports remote management via EOC channel
- Provide multi-color LED indicator