The Analog Bridge Card (ABRA) is designed for the O9550 series which is for analog bridging function. It can work with the voice cards including E&M, FXS, FXO and Magneto cards supported by the O9550.
The ABRA Card supports up to eight independent analog bridge groups. The analog bridge group works in Master/Slave architecture. Each analog bridge group has up to 2 master channels and 14 slave channels. Analog signals coming from E&M, FXS, FXO and Magneto interfaces could be mapped to user-selected slave channels on the ABRA card, and then all slave channels will be merged to the master channels in the same analog bridge group. It is for Analog data bridge only. Voice analog bridge is the future option.
- Mini-Slot plug-in module for O9550-A/C/D
- Working with voice cards (E&M, FXS, FXO and Magneto) on the O9550R
- Analog bridge function:
- Downstream: two to many
- Upstream: many to two
- Master/Slave Architecture
- Up to 8 analog bridge groups
- Up to 2 Masters and 14 Slaves in one group
- 2 Masters for 1+1 protection
- Support Analog data bridge
- Silence detection function