The 12FXS/12FXO plug-in cards are designed for the single slot of Loop-O9500R, Loop-O9550-A, and Loop-AM3440-A/B/C. It allows voice frequency interfaces to be multiplexed as a 64 kbps DS0 signal onto a digital network. 12 FXS provides 12 voice Interfaces connect to telephones. 12FXO provides connections from telephone lines, either from a central office or from a PBX in RJ11X12 connector. Coding is either A-law or -law selectable by user. Most popular signaling conventions are supported, including PLAR.
Note: Although the 12FXS/FXO Cards serve the same hardware function on O9500R, O9550, and AM3440, they have different firmware.
- 12 telephone connections for FXS
- 12 central office or PBX line connections for FXO
- PLAR supported
- Loop start or Loop start/ground start option
- Battery reverse supported
- DID supported
- 12 kHz and 16 kHz metering pulse option
- A, B, C, D signaling bit software programmable
- A law or μ-law coding
- Most signaling conventions supported
- Multi-color LED indicators for each port
- Intended for use with -48Vdc powered main units