The Loop-O9550-D SDH/SONET IMAP (Integrated Multi-Service Access Platform) is an economical STM-1/4 (OC-3/12) access multiplexer. It is designed to combine digital access interfaces, including TDM, IP, and voice interfaces into STM-1/4 (OC-3/12) optical lines for convenient transport and switching.
This unit is a full cross-connect; one or more of the WAN ports can be used as a Drop & Insert function with fractional E1/T1 lines, which can be muxed into a full E1/T1 line.
The O9550-D provides two optical line signals at STM-1 (OC-3) or STM-4 (OC-12) with protection schemes including MSP 1+1 and SNCP protection in both ring and linear network topologies.
Redundancy is available in dual CPU controllers and power supply options, making the O9550-D an excellent fit for critical applications.
The O9550-D supports local control and diagnostics by using a VT-100 terminal connected to the console port. The O9550-D also supports Ethernet, Telnet, SSH and SNMP so that it can also be controlled and diagnosed from remote locations. An in-band management channel with GUI is available. LED indicators for all plug-in cards are also available.
- 2U height, full front access (ETSI) shelf
- ADM, TM, and cross-connect
- Support of DS0 DACS (Digital Access Cross-Connect System) with full cross-connect
- Dual controller, dual DC power with load sharing or single AC power card support
- 1 for 1 protection, Y-BOX, E1, T1, FOM
- PDH ring protection, FOM, Mini QE1
- Console, Telnet, SNMP, and Inband management support
- Compatible to a SNMP-based GUI network management system and supported by iNET and Loop iNMS
- All the plug-in cards are hot-pluggable